alluria is the goddess of seduction, she is elegant, sexy, intelligent and independent. Even though no man can resist anything about her, she does not need no men.
alluria is a fragrance designed for mature and confident women around the age of 25 to 45. The name came from the word allure with a twist of a female name. When I think of the word, I picture women that are so confident and beautiful that people around her just can resist loving her, like a goddess. So I designed the bottle with a streamlined shape to represent the feminine charm, the silk-like layers gently wrapping around to express the elegant and majestic aesthetic.
- Agency/Creative: Chao-Yi Wang
- Article Title: Student Concept for Alluria Fragrance Brand and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Structural Design
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Paper