The Ritz-Carlton, Perth needed brand identities for its food and beverage venues that are located in the five-star hotel in Elizabeth Quay. In partnership, we worked with Far East Consortium and The Ritz-Carlton, Perth to develop two new venues; Hearth Restaurant and Lounge, and the level five rooftop bar, Songbird.
Through extensive research, site visits and interviews with architects, archaeologists and interior designers, we developed the brand positioning, name and visual identity for Songbird, which in turn acted as an innovation platform for the menu and Executive Chef, Jed Gerrard.
Songbird was developed with a playful approach, portraying iconic Western Australian stories through these lively, intelligent, and striking birds. From the Lemon-bellied Flycatcher to the Kimberley Honeyeater, their unique characteristics and personalities embody the freedom and spirit of Songbird. The venue offers uninterrupted and expansive views over Elizabeth Quay and the Swan River with the design visually expressing our city’s famous skies. It highlights the playful and airy atmosphere of the poolside venue.
The overarching brand platform aims to deliver a truly unique dining experience that transports guests to all four corners of Western Australia.
- Agency/Creative: The Brand Agency
- Article Title: Songbird Bar and Lounge Brand Creation
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Case, Pouch, Tag
- Substrate: Fabric, Pulp Paper