Sotsvetiye is the largest chains of flower and decor centers that works not only with retail, but also with wholesale customers. The combination of strong top management and an award-winning florist team makes the company one of the brightest players in the market. They have been changing the flower shop market for 25 years.
The old identity of the company weakly conveyed the benefits and values. It was not unique and suited a small store rather than a large chain of stores. The company has outgrown this visual identity, which is why the decision was made to change it.
The new stage of Sotsvetiye begins with the emotional slogan “Tsveti”, which in Russian means “blossom”. It goes into the name and increases the power of verbal communication.
It is elegantly integrated into the type logo and embodies the development and federal ambitions of the company. The basis of the image is a strict geometry, which makes it relevant for a long time. The sign is a visual rhyme of the name, similar to an inflorescence. It slightly resembles a coat of arms, which adds weight to communication. Above, inside the sign, there are three dots resembling a crown. This symbol represents the company’s leadership in the Russian market. The main colors of the brand are the color of eucalyptus forest and pink carnation.
The design lacks the florid elements and floral patterns that everyone uses in the category. The new identity looks laconic, solid and premium. Now the brand clearly stands out from the competition and clearly communicates its core values.
- Agency/Creative: Redblack Agency
- Article Title: Restyling of Flower Shops Sotsvetiye by Redblack Agency
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Новосибирск
- Market Region: Asia, Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Tone of Voice, Retail Design
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: flowers shop redesign restyling identity
Creative director: Ildar Shale