СОБИРАТОР(Sobirator) — is a Russian company, that is engaged in the reception and processing of recyclable materials. They educate people about separate waste collection and reasonable consumption. Nowadays it is one of the most popular companies in Russia among recycling organisations. Sobirator collects about 100 different types of recyclable materials, and that fact influenced the idea of branding.
This is a rebranding project of Sobirator based on the idea of reusable letters. The key feature of identity is “recycled” font, which was made from different parts of the Russian word “отходы”, which means “waste”. By that method, there are no unnecessary letters in the design and every word is reused.
It is important to mention, that branded merch supports the idea of reasonable consumption, as it was made from recycled materials and can be sold in the official sobirator shop. For example, a bag, that was made from advertising banner or notebooks made from “saved” and unused paper.
Moreover, digital media play an important role in the branding. Due to them company can contact young and modern audience and promote their ideas without producing any products or banners. That is why a new website of the company and mobile app for tracking good habits were designed. On the website a person can read some ecological news, garbage collection rules or answers on the most popular questions about company. As for the mobile app, a user can track some eco-friendly habits every day and level by level achieve reasonable consumption.
- Agency/Creative: Eltsik Pogosyan
- Article Title: Recycling Company Sobirator Student Branding Concept by Eltsik Pogosyan
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Design, Identity System, Web Design
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: recycling recycle consumption utilization ecology zero waste
Designer: Eltsik Pogosyan