The first challenge was to redesign labels and packaging for Canada Dry Colombia, when Aldas Brand decided star with the project and made a design test of the packaging and the logo, we realized that Canada Dry really needed to improve their logo and they visual identity, we proposed to our customer to make a ReBrand and they accepted the challenge.
Canada Dry came to us with a project about creating a calorie-free product for tonic and ginger ale soda, in a better bottle long neck style, they wanted to take advantage of this and redesign all of the labels, make them more striking and Aldas Brand proposed the Rebrand.
This is not only a creative proposal, we made a strategic brand proposal, making an analysis of each element in the logo, considering which were not available to move, making them better and and looking for what elements were not so important to be eliminated allowing us to have a fresher, cleaner and more impactful brand. We have done the same exercise with the labels giving a greater contribution of color and observation, improving the exhibition in the point of sale and achieving the objective of the brief which was a much better visual line, within the development we proposed small changes that can generate different brand positions in the future.
- Agency/Creative: Aldas Brand
- Article Title: Re Brand Canada Dry Colombia
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand World, Rebranding, Structural Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging, label, rebrand, brand, branding