G.h.i Wood Design, a young carpenter shop in the province of Cuneo with the need to communicate its true and authentic values and projects of eco-design, luxury furniture and custom-made furniture, turned to Quattrolinee to implement a communication strategy and find a way to convey their peculiarities and personality. Through the creation of a new visual identity, the creation of a website and the definition of a digital marketing strategy, G.h.i. can now best present itself to its customers and suppliers.
The visual identity is characterized by the use of green, a reference to the woods from which the wood comes from but also a symbol of naturalness and sustainability. The logo with a strong visual impact has soft and sinuous lines that recall the grain of the wood, but also leaves and branches. To design the logo we started from a Tangerine font that we modified by eliminating sharp corners in order to make it unique to G.h.i and more aligned to its identity.
The identity is enriched by images that recall nature and wood, elements from which G.h.i. draws inspiration for its works. We created a clear and dynamic website that shows the history, the philosophy and the services that G.h.i offers. The site is accompanied by photographs and images, which are fundamental to tell the work ethics and all the details of the furnishings and workmanship made by the carpentry. In addition, to create a further touch point with potential customers and suppliers, the communication strategy included the opening of social network profiles, which give solidity to the identity through photos and graphics.
- Agency/Creative: Quattrolinee
- Article Title: Quattrolinee Create Identity for Carpenter Shop G.h.i Wood Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Turin
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Web Design
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Wood Design, Green, Nature, Carpenter Shop, Artisan, Environmental, Sustainability, Eco-Design, Luxury Furniture, Custom-Made Furniture, Naturalness, Wood Grain
Identity designer: Quattrolinee