A perfect Chocolate World
Our client Caluwé Artisan, a famous Belgian Chocolatier was looking to put a new range of pralines in the market but not at any cost. Realising the responsibility, the chocolate industry needs to embrace, regarding ethical practices and the environment, the goal was to develop a brand whose positioning personifies the perfect balance between passion for chocolate and respect for the planet.
Thus, Unitopia was born, the creative articulation of a better world worth fighting for and a platform to bring like-minded, conscious chocolate lovers together. Not only are the products free from palm oil, made from 100% natural ingredients and respectful cocoa sources, the brand also supports the People & Nature Rainforest Alliance. Naturally the packaging, from box to inner tray to closing sticker and shelf-ready delivery cases are 100% plastic free and made from recycled carton.
True to the brands motivation we encapsulated the positive message through the creation of our ideal world, our Unitopia, a visual identity that invites consumer to journey into our experience and share our feeling of responsibility and love of chocolate.
Unitopia is part of Caluwé Artisan Chocolatier. The Belgian pralines from Unitopia are the result of more than 50 years of craftsmanship. The secret of the success lies in the passion for exceptional Belgian pralines and the care for our planet. We make our products with 100% natural ingredients and with respect for forests (palm free), climate (100% green energy, plastic free), human rights and the livelihoods of farmers.
- Agency/Creative: Quatre Mains
- Article Title: Quatre Mains Creates Packaging Design That is 100 % Plastic Free Chocolate World
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Agency/Creative City: Maldegem - Donk
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Strategy, Branding, Creative Direction, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Structural Design
- Format: Box, Case, Tray
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding, Illustration, Packaging design, Design, Chocolates, Belgium, Brand creation
Branding and Packaging designers: Quatre Mains