The peruvian local beer Pilsen Trujillo wanted to refresh their image without loosing the traditions that represent their brand and their spirit.
This concept design reinterprets and exalts the symbols that make their culture unique, giving them new life in a beer made for the trujillans.
After analyzing the original packaging design, we identified 3 main elements that represented the brand; the peruvian flag, the marinera, and the traditional typography. We decided to maintain these main elements, and reinterpret them in a way that they could stand out and give the brand spirit the protagonism it needed.
- Agency/Creative: Draftline Colombia
- Article Title: Peruvian Pilsen Trujillo Beer Concept Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal