The world’s most expensive spice, Saffron, may put you into serious challenge for engineering and designing practical packages that are both cost effective and eye-popping. What we have done in Pack Gallery along with this packaging solution, is been creating a protective bed for the luxurious saffron stems against moisture, sunlight and pressure, while it is terrific easy to use the product for the consumer.
On the other hand, the gorgeous traditional design theme on the package is not affected by the geometric design engineered for best fit on shelves or show off POS displays. This is all done through a very simple design that more you look, more it catches your eyes!
- Agency/Creative: packgallery
- Article Title: Packaging For Mokhtari Saffron
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research, Retail Brand Design, Structural Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper