Consumer ID: Last September, we were approached by a wholesaler who supplies disposable gloves to hospitals, clinics, and pharmaceutical associations, in both Greece and Europe. The request was to design a packaging for these specific gloves.
The Need: Glove Box vinyl gloves feature superior durability and excellent quality. But they also have an extra advantage on their side: a name that actually describes their packaging.
Inspiration and Outcome: We took advantage of the Glove Box name to make this product unique and noticeable, in a market which is quite strict and sterile. We experimented with the words “glove” and “box”, and created a playful composition among them so that the product stands out on the shelf and differentiates itself from all others.
We opted for bold, clean fonts, which were also customised to adapt to the layout. The light petrol colour was chosen as a reference to the hygienic environment. The typical oval hole from which the user removes the gloves was replaced by a round, more dynamic one, situated where the construction is visually divided. All these features in collaboration give way to a modern packaging of high aesthetics… This is Glove box!
- Agency/Creative: Sowl Creative Studio
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Glove Box Created by Sowl Creative Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Box, Case
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper