Narenji is a premium brand in Iran, producing a wide range of stationery and gifts offered in bookstores and art shops.
Iran has a long history of traditional souvenirs and handicrafts, which are unquestionably beautiful in their own right. The loveliest thing about Iran’s today’s artists is their ability to take the traditional things about Iranian culture and fuse them with the modern to create some of the most unparalleled work. Narenji offers a variety of carefully selected local products and also aims to showcase creative talents as well as providing a springboard for local startups.
Narenji targets young, elite people specifically university students and those following modern trends. Additionally, Narenji serves professional producers and suppliers as its second main market.
Narenji, meaning “Orange” (the color) in Persian, is an overgrowing business concept, reflecting its energetic spirit in a dynamic and typographical brand identity. Its black and white logo is delicately decorated with touches of vivid orange color which makes Narenji goods standout from other products.
At different touchpoints, forms and frames fluidly slide over one other, holding texts and icons, representing the dynamic and multifaceted visual identity of Narenji. Relying on numerous and flexible elements, its eye-catching structure shows the liveliness of a modern visual identity design.
- Agency/Creative: Asal Farshchi
- Article Title: Narenji Bookstore and Art Shop Branding Designed by Asal Farshchi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Brand Identity, Brand Identity Design, Dynamic Brand Design, Kinetic Typography, Kinetic Brand Identity