With over 16 years of experience Hurray! Kimmay is out to change our perspective on undergarments and intimate wear. Buying a bra is more than just a retail experience, it’s an act of self-love, a sacred ritual that allows us to step into our true authentic selves. By helping remove the stigma and barriers around what it means to find an undergarment made to fit you! Hurray Kimmay provides a safe space to learn more about your body by allowing you to make loving and informed decisions for yourself. Leaving you feeling confident in who you are!
The Challenge: How do we create a brand that is approachable, fun, yet bold and refined? Something that feels inviting but can also hold space for this sacred and often intimate ritual. As the brand continues to evolve it was important to create a visual language that could speak to both B2C and B2B partnerships. Having a visual constancy that can be applied throughout several mediums while still holding true to the brand’s values was key. When creating the logo mark, we chose to combine two very distinct typefaces. The balances between the bold and refined thick’s and thins provided a visually striking combination. Breaking down barriers of what we expect to see and feel in the undergarment and lingerie space, the word mark is refreshing and leaves the viewer with a sense of surprise, setting the tone for the identity and brand as it unfolds. This project was created in partnership with Adobe CoCreate. Watch the behind-the-scenes video for a more in-depth look at the project.
- Agency/Creative: Monograph&Co.
- Article Title: Monograph&Co. Create New Brand Identity for Better Support of Bra Buying Experience
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Agency/Creative City: VANCOUVER
- Market Region: North America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Branding
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: brand design, logo design, logo inspiration, logo, branding, brand strategy, brand redesign, art direction, illustration, retail, fashion, design inspiration, creative, creative direction, illustraiton
Creative Director: Sophia Ahamed