Miwa is a natural skincare and cosmethics line brand. Beauty made with pure and botanical ingredients.
Inspired by nature, they use sustainable and botanic ingredients for manufacturing their products. Those ingredients take care of our skin without chemicals in an organic and vegan way. Miwa invites you to re-learn personal caring habits and have a more natural and eco-frliendy lifestyle.
Miwa is a concious brand, eco-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free, silicone-free, chemicals-free. Has a rebel, flexible, friendly modern and solidary personality.
We designed a bespoke minimal logotype. Typography plays a leading role: To name the products on the labels we used a handmade gestural font, to focus on the handmade nature of the product. We combined it with two other typefaces: a sans serif and a monospaced typeface to give it a modern and minimal touch. A set of 5 icons complete the look & feel of the brand on the tags. The 5 icons represents: eco-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free, recycle and reusable packaging, handmade product, silicone-free, chemicals-free.
We work the packaging with a minimalist and clean design. A little of colour identifies each product, depending on what natural ingredients have been used for its production: Orange – geranium and bergamot, Rose – nettle and rosemary, Violet – lavender, Yellow – ylang ylang and
Green – mint.
The packaging has its main label that is on the bottle and also its has a tag with the instructions, ingredients, contact information and iconography.
- Agency/Creative: Cobra
- Article Title: Miwa Natural Skincare and Cosmethics Brand and Packaging Design by Cobra
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Vegan, Natural, Cruelty Free, Sustainable, Botanic, Organic, Cosmetics
Creative director & designer: Ursula Villalba