liv is a fresh Scandinavian-inspired salad and bowl concept based in Queens, New York City, New York. Living in the area for many years, the clients noticed a serious lack in healthy dining options for themselves and the entire community around the area of Queens. They wanted an approachable simple and kind brand, while also having a Manhattan “cool factor” that said independent.
We explored various directions that pushed the envelope including playing with vibrant colours, leaf textures and watercolor art. Although theses element were toned down so that the brand could be identified quickly as fresh & cool. Pure minimalism helped communicate the health and quality of the product best! Along with simply designed compostable packaging (this was important from the beginning to set ourself as a sustainable eco aware consumer brand) in a bright open interior space, we could easily convey the brands values.
- Agency/Creative: My Creative
- Article Title: Minimal Branding for Liv Fresh New York Crafted by My Creative
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: New York City
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Interior Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Salad, Fresh, Minimal, sustainable, compostable packaging, eco, natural,
Brand Designer: Ewan Leckie
Interior Design: The New Design Project
Photography: Will Ellis