La Cantinetta di Dompe is a small wine bar positioned in the old town of Lauria. The place has a chilled and relaxed atmosphere and offers a superb range of hand-selected, high quality and ever-changing Italian wines.
After coming up with the idea, the owner asked us to create a brand identity and look and feel that would help them stand out from the crowd. We create a bespoke font and a mark created duplicating a glass of wine reminding a rose window. We used a copper colour that reminds the elements and the pipes that are found on the counter.
- Agency/Creative: Giovanna Di Verniere
- Article Title: La Cantinetta di Dompe
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine bar, tourism, food, drink, wine, italy