La Bodeguita Escondida, is one of the smallest wineries in Rioja, it was built at the beginning of the 20th century and in this 21st century, the winery has been recovered to make artisan wines.
Manual labelling: We take advantage of this circumstance to place the labels without adhesive. This way we solve the difficulty of placing the labels without a labeling machine and, in addition, we have the opportunity to print the label from the inside, making a game with the name of the winery: La Bodeguita Escondida (hidden cellar in spanish), by hiding its history in the inside of the label.
- Agency/Creative: Hula Estudio
- Article Title: La Bodeguita Escondida Label Design Created by Hula Estudio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle