GR99. The Ebro Nature Trail, passing through San Vicente (La Rioja), offers a memorable visual environment. This is how the first wine from the Viñedos de Paso estate is presented: with a groundbreaking image, inspired by the sense of sight.
The winery says: At GR99 – Viñedos de paso, we are excited about the best of life. We are in San Vicente de la Sonsierra and it is due to the specific characteristics of the territory that our specialty is the production of premium wines. Our grapes are harvested to perfection to produce extraordinary wines for every occasion.
- Agency/Creative: Moruba
- Article Title: “GR99” an Eye-Catching Wine Designed by Moruba
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper