Design for a line of premium chocolates of Italian origin of artisanal process and carefully selected ingredients. Girondo is inspired by the great circus theatres of the early 20th century in Europe. The dedication, sacrifice and training of the circus artists inspired Girondo who found a connection point between it and his chocolate process, which had the same aptitude to achieve a unique and quality product. The inspiration for his design was to make a unique packaging that reflected quality, tradition, with circus notes of its chromatic and ornaments. The graphic production of his wrapping contains gold stamping and reliefs in selected areas that generate a positive effect to the touch. There are four varieties of chocolate produced by the brand, milk chocolate, pistachio chocolate and two of a higher quality process that is dark chocolate 70% cocoa and white chocolate.
Girondo chocolate is obtained from the manipulation of carefully selected seeds of the cocoa fruit, generating a mass and is mixed with other quality products to achieve the perfect flavour and desired consistency. Italian chocolate, known for its quality and dedication, is part of a deeply rooted culture in various areas and cities of this country, it has a chocolate tradition that dates back to the 16th century. Italian chocolate is part of the culture in that country. From the north to the south of Italy, we find various exhibitions, events and annual fairs that promote and invite tourists and locals to taste this delicious product, known by many as the elixir of the gods.
- Agency/Creative: Emi Renzi
- Article Title: Girondo Cioccolato Artigianale Italian Chocolates Packaging Design by Emi Renzi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Design, Digital Art, Drawing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Product Architecture, Product Design, Product Naming
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Design, Italy, Chocolate, Art, Pack, Packaging, Package
Emi Renzi: Emi Renzi