Winnica Niemczańska produces amazing and already awarded wines in Poland!
Nature, curiosity, adventure, passion and the desire to create a new and unique wine brought together five friends who planted 9 grape varieties on the slope of the Niemcza hill. They carefully selected each variety to create a taste and atmosphere unique to the local origin.
In a picturesque location, situated on the mountain among gardens, surrounded by a wall with two gates.
– Niemcza described in the „Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland” 130 years ago.
We had a pleasure to design the labels of their new line of wines, that are available uniquely in their hotels and restaurants. We wanted to create an impactful and recognizable design, that will be easily expandable into the whole range of products.
The core idea was to connect this wine set with their hotels, where the wines are available for their guests. That inspired us to chose the motive of an old hotel room key on the front part of the label, as a main identifier of the whole set and a keyhole with cut out on the back. Both elements are connected together by intricate shape of the label itself. Each wine label it is printed in different hot stamped foil color, which creates series of colorful keys. Each of them opens the door to a different room, full of history and different stories, just like their wines…
The range consists of following varieties: Cabernet Blanc, Muscaris, Pinot Gris, Palava, Riesling, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
They are available nationwide.
- Agency/Creative: Foxtrot Studio
- Article Title: Foxtrot Studio Create Wine Label Range for Winnica Niemczańska
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: Warsaw
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine label, wine design, wine label design, hotstamping, foil stamping, packaging, premium packaging, premium labels, label design
Art Director/Designer: Adrian Chytry