Based in London and Aberdeen, Denmore Press are a well respected and vastly experienced printer and packaging producer – over 25 years in the game.
Responding to an unprecedented rise in the e-commerce and retail packaging sector, the team at DP looked to establish themselves as one of the leading players in the market, and this ambitious growth strategy called for a step change in brand positioning, strategy, along with a fresh look at brand values.
We developed a whole new visual identity for the brand, alongside a new approach to positioning and a strategy to establish Denmore Press as a leader in their sector. The current business was still enjoying much success, so we knew the rebrand had to both fit their current market position and also be contemporary enough to cut through noise and aid their growth in what is a very niche and aesthetically-driven market.
- Agency/Creative: FortyTwo Studio
- Article Title: FortyTwo Studio Create Brand Strategy and Development for Denmore Press, Specialist Packaging Printers
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Branding, brand strategy, typography, identity, graphic design, art direction