Folklore Albariño. Atlantic sunsets have a unique charm; At the town square, Muñeira melodies burst into the clear air whilst dances and pirouettes fill the bright, clean, fresh sky, such as this Albariño with white flower’s aromas.
Folklore. A name and a style inspired in Spanish parties. In the passion of our streets, in the emotion of the landscapes, in the joy of markets. A wine as radiant as the sun and as authentic as a traditional dance. It attracts like real pleasure, like the thousand flavors of an entire country. Full of music and light, of wealth and life.
The Winery says about itself: “There is a place where the sun illuminates a thousand different landscapes. Where each vineyard is unique and each new day, a celebration. There is a country with an exciting way to celebrate life: with wine.
Muriel Wines introduces you to Spain. A unique selection from different backgrounds, tastes, styles and grape varieties. A collection of authentic wines, produced for a cosmopolitan consumer. A wine with a character full of soul, passion and pleasure. The confirmation that in Spain there is always much to discover and enjoy. Welcome to the place of life and delight.
- Agency/Creative: Moruba
- Article Title: Folklore Albariño Atlantic Passion in a Bottle Designed by Moruba
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Carton