During 3 days in October the Gabriel Garcia Marques (Gabo) Festival showcases the best of Latin American journalism, turning Medellin into a celebration of the transformative power of the stories we tell.
For the festival’s seventh edition we constructed a narrative based on the timelessness of the human story. Looking to describe how all of the stories we tell feed and transform each other — helping us learn from the past, understand the present, and create new visions of the future. Our stories are never finished, they are always TO BE CONTINUED…
Our visual identity system helped the Festival organize its content architecture in a way that was flexible enough to adapt to the different narrative formats and media specifications, as well as capable of scaling to any size and depth, both in the digital and analogue context.
- Agency/Creative: S&Co
- Article Title: Festival Gabo 2019
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Festival, Journalism, Gabo, Medellin, Colombia, Design, ENviromental Visual Identity Syse