Press + Bloom is an experimental wine and spirits brand that blends traditional categories. The brand aims to develop a series of collaborations between winemakers and other craft beverage disciplines. ‘Press’ represents the ever constant presence of wine, and ‘Bloom’, the always changing collaborator.
The label features a typographic system that presents the relationship between the constant and variable (wine and collaboration). ‘Press’ remains locked in all executions reflecting that wine is constant and in every product; where ‘Bloom’ is repeated with various eclectic and experimental letterforms representing the ever-changing collaborator. For each new product release, the ‘Bloom’ lettering will be expressed uniquely.
- Agency/Creative: Voice
- Article Title: Experimental Wine and Spirits Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper