Dobrowianka bottles natural mineral water sourced from underground springs deep beneath the Polish Jura Highlands. Together with Danone, Danish design agency Everland helped design a new look that strengthens the brand and its emotional connection with Polish consumers.
The result is a complete make-over. With a delicate and modern look, we emphasised the water’s proud origin and unique mineral composition, from years of natural filtration through untouched Jurassic limestone. Enjoy Dobrowianka today – either as still or sparkling water.
- Agency/Creative: Everland
- Article Title: Everland Rejuvenates Danone’s Polish Water Brand Dobrowianka
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Denmark
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic