Naming, Logo and Brand Identity for Destec. Every single company needs to look like a big company if they want to succeed in business nowadays. So, that’s what we did for Destec, transforming it into Eletrifica.
First we changed it’s name from Destec to Eletrifica, which means “electrify” in Portuguese. The company sells electrical harness kits for housing constructions and because of this spreading electricity act, we named it like that. For the logo we came up with a singular ideia: electricity being spread from the core through it’s wires. The colours are a combination of corporate blue and a soft touch of orange combined with an electrifying green gradient. As a brand concept, we use “No amateurism and workarounds in civil construction” For the brand identity, we have developed a series of elements based on the logo and other assets of the product.
- Agency/Creative: Escandi
- Article Title: Escandi Create Naming and Branding for Eletrifica
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Fortaleza
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: naming, electricity, construction, branding, logo design, logo
Design Direction & Graphic Design: Diego Mouru00e3o
Logo & Graphic Design: Felipe Soares