Following years of drafting, discussion and planning, the Egyptian Parliament approved a new universal health coverage law. (UHIEG) Officially launched on 26 December 2019. Universal Health Insurance Logo & visual identity was designed by Zeeny Design House in 2019.
The Universal Health Insurance scheme, enshrined in the Universal Health Insurance law issued in 2017, began to be rolled out in Port Said in early 2018. The first phase of the new scheme will take four years to complete, cost an estimated $510 million, and include Ismailia, Suez, South Sinai, Luxor and Aswan. By 2030 the scheme should cover the whole of Egypt.
Brand identity in Egypt the past years was missing, but in the past three years visual identity has become one of the very important strategic elements in all major government projects.
Zeeny Design House is one of the leading and specialized companies in building and developing the brand identity in Egypt, Zeeny chosen by the Ministry of Health and Population to create UHIEG logo and brand identity.
Zeeny Design House agreed to design this Brand Identity project and supervised the implementation of this project on the ground with a good quality control of its implementation at the country level.
The studio supervised implementation of the Brand Identity Guidelines of UHIEG in a cooperation with the General Authority for Health Care.
The Brand identity was launched in many communication channels, the Brand identity and the logo appeared in an appropriate manner in important official conferences and activities.
- Agency/Creative: Zeeny Design House LLC
- Article Title: Egypt Universal Health Insurance Brand Identity System, Created by Zeeny
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: Africa, Middle East, Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Logo Design, Typography
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: UHIEG, UHI, Health Care, Insurance, Zeeny, Egypt, Branding, Ministry of Health, Logo, Brand Identity,
Creative Director: Tarek Alzeeny
Project Manager: Mai Seddek
Logistic Support: Mohammed Helal
Communication Support: Amani Khaled
Production House: Ahmed Elrayes