Ecole française internationale Charles de Gaulle – Miras is a Kazakh-French school in the capital of Kazakhstan, in the city of Astana. During the project, a new logo and identity were developed.
When searching for symbols for the logo, we noticed that the main attractions of the two capitals, Astana and Paris, are similar in shape and decided to combine them as a symbol of friendship between cultures and capitals. The Baiterek monument and the Eiffel Tower are fastened together by a laurel wreath representing the union of the two countries, and the golden circle in the center of the logo is the Sun, illuminating the path to the knowledge and development of children.
Identity is a pattern of cultural elements of two countries. Kazakh national ornament «Қошқар мүйіз оюы» harmoniously intertwines with the French flower «Fleur de lis»
- Agency/Creative: Kais Design
- Article Title: Ecole Française Internationale Charles De Gaulle – Miras
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Kazakhstan
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: school, france, internationale, miras, astana, nursultan, kazakhstan, paris, bayterek, tour eiffel, logotype, logo, branding, brand, design, kais, education