The goal was to create the Brand with distinguished and unique features to convey the whole vision and idea of tattoo salon. Additionally, the name and visual identity had to strongly help the salon to have targeted position in the market.
Why “Rat a Tat”? Hold on. We bet, you can never imagine, that it’s the sound of tattoo making process.
Do not believe? Just say it loudly and fast:
“Rat a Tat a Tat a Tat”.
We kept the first phrase and voilà “Rat a Tat”, which is a catchy name, easy to remember and sounds quite straightforward.
While creating the visual and brand identity, the team got inspired by the artsy, illustrative tattoo-style and also from the word “Rat”. The latter played a key role in designing the whole visual branding concept. Various characters are designed to liven up the entire visual identity.
The main character is the Rat, who is, in fact, the tattoo artist.
The name and the visual branding are more than unique and easy to fix them in a congested market. Moreover, the visual branding can be adapted creatively both in digital platforms and in printing materials.
- Agency/Creative: Digital Factory Co
- Article Title: Digital Factory Creates New Tattoo Salon Branding “Rat-A-Tat”
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Product Naming
- Industry: Entertainment, Fashion
- Keywords: Rat-A-Tat, Rat, Salon, Tattoo, Branding, Identity, Naming, Apparel, Packaging, Print