Poulette is a take-away and dining restaurant from the creators of Cafe Toscano & Cafe Sicilia. Poulette (pou·lette | (ˈ)pü¦let) means chicken in French and was the perfect choice for an exclusive French Chicken Rotisserie.
What inspired me for the branding and colour palette was the charming beauty of old French restaurant signs and facades. I wanted the branding to have the same feeling with their designs in a more modern twist. Created the illustration that can be used alone, yet it can perfectly represent the brand without saying a word. Created the illustration that can be used alone, yet it can represent the brand well without saying a word.
Having a rhombus pattern in the branding details tied them together with the packaging. Added a blue to contrast the red of the branding to the packaging pattern to have a more eye-catching look. Also created a P icon in badge designs that can be used on stickers and takeaway boxes.
Deliverables include; logo design, business cards, menu design, take-away cups, wrapping paper, stickers, signage design, ice cream cups, coaster designs, paper bags, cap design.
- Agency/Creative: Ceren Burcu Turkan
- Article Title: Concept for Poulette Rotisserie Take-Away and Dining Restaurant Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Agency/Creative City: Istanbul
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Restaurant, french, chicken, colorful
Creative director: Ceren Burcu Turkan