One morning while having a black coffee in my backyard, I felt the wind softly touching my skin. Suddenly staring at me, there were three petals in a corner. Both different, both fragile.
What I haven’t told you yet is that every summer I come to my family house to disconnect in the south, where I grew up. My mum has always planted many flowers here and the aroma is astonishing. Having the previlege of being surrounded by so much beauty inspires me.
Right after that instant, I started sketching with my watercolors. Pink tones emerged, aromas were enhance by the ambiance. Shapes raised from my pencil. I had my project just in front of my eyes.
Très pétalos, is à delicate collection of 3 perfumes, three flowers, three souls. A collection made from my senses. A project to bring me home. A smell to bring you back to nature with anything else.
- Agency/Creative: Ideas2Earth
- Article Title: Concept Colour-Inspired Perfume Packaging by Ideas2Earth
- Organisation/Entity: Concept, Non-Published
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper