The visual language is built on detailed research into the history of celebrations – weddings, events, gatherings, and parties. We explored the dress, the ceremonies, the colors, the accessories, food, and other traditions and object that defined celebration over the ages and cultures. We wanted to find the essence of what makes our special days special.
The identity for Celebration Union is an effort to find a visual metaphor that speaks for both a wedding shop and a party shop and unite the two under one brand. The circles represent wedding rings and confetti. The rings are the only unchanging attribute of weddings across multiple cultures and times, and confetti is the ultimate visual representation of fun. Both the rings and confetti follow their own animation pattern, creating consistent visual language across multiple assets.
Besides the graphic element (the circles), this brand system is built on warm, bright colors, and has two layers of typography – a sophisticated serif typeface for the wedding shop, and a sturdy sans serif for events. The goal was to represent the studio’s warm yet sophisticated approach to celebration. The assets include social media tools, animation, web design, printed visual research, brochure template, and various cards and printables.
- Agency/Creative: Ana Andreeva
- Article Title: Celebration Union Brand Identity Concept Created by Ana Andreeva
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: NYC
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Product Photography, Research, Web Design
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: event studio identity, wedding studio identity, party shop identity, graphic design system, visual language, visual research, confetti, rings, circles
Art Direction and Graphic Design: Ana Andreeva