ÇaVa is a French Bar and Brasserie the newest culinary destination to join the Glasgow Southsides’ vibrant community. Featuring a charming brasserie interior (By Dominic Paul) that perfectly compliments the mouth-watering British and French Bistro style menu, superb beer and wine selection.
My Creative were heavily influenced by retro French café culture. Researching things like cigarette packaging, match books from classic restaurants and vintage posters. Helping us create an aesthetic that was bold and positive, while communicating quality. Placing the restaurant as widely accessible, offering both classic French snacks and high-end dining throughout the day.
Deliverables include: Research + brand identity, sign design, shopfront elements, menu system, Logo design, wine labels, typography, uniform apparel and takeaway packaging.
- Agency/Creative: My Creative
- Article Title: ÇaVa Brand Identity and Storefront Design for French Bar and Brasserie
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Branding, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: Restaurant, French, Research + brand identity, sign design, shopfront design, menu system, Logo design.