Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts, a leading hospitality brand in the Maldives operating a wide range of 3-star and 4-star properties, ventured into the 5-star uber-luxury space with a bespoke ‘All-Inclusive’ brand concept called, The Ozen Collection. The new concept was being launched with two properties on the Bolifushi and Maadhoo islands in the Maldives.
The Adroit Agency was commissioned by Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts to assist with the curation of the strategic positioning and creative development for The Ozen Collection and the two properties. The scope of work required the agency to define the visual brand experience for the mother brand, The Ozen Collection, as well as, the two properties within the brand’s portfolio – Ozen Reserve Bolifushi and Ozen Life Maadhoo, to ensure the two properties stand out on their own, while still being connected to the mother brand at the core. The agency defined the look & feel of the brand identities – corporate and two properties, along with the design development of communication touch points relevant to the three brands and their experiences on an operational level with partners and guests.
When Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts decided to launch The Ozen Collection brand as a 5-star uber-luxury experience with an ‘All-
Inclusive’ proposition, a concept unlike anything seen in the Maldives 5-star hotel category previously, they wanted to create a brand experience that would serve as a breath of fresh air in the overcrowded hospitality industry – locally and globally.
The Ozen Collection brand was to be positioned as an international hospitality brand experience that meticulously combined world-class service experiences with the cultural norms, ensuring every property delivers a unique experience for the guests, regardless of its location.
With the Maldives being recognised as the base for the first two properties in The Ozen Collection portfolio, and an expected spike of renowned international brands scheduled to be opening multiple branded properties in the Maldives also, it became imperative to first articulate a scalable positioning for the brand that would not only stand the test of time but also be relevant to the mindsets of the modern-day travellers.
- Agency/Creative: THE ADROIT AGENCY
- Article Title: Brand Strategy and Identity for an Uber-Luxury Hospitality Brand The Ozen Collection
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Arab Emirates
- Agency/Creative City: Dubai
- Market Region: Asia, Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: THE OZEN COLLECTION, HOSPITALITY, BRANDING, STRATEGY
MANAGING DIRECTOR: ABDUL SAMEE QURESHI