The brand name Robim Good has several meanings. It is a combination of Belarusian and English languages as an indicator of locality and modernity at the same. It can be translated as «doing well». There’s also a reference to the brave character Robin Hood, who always follows his own path. Brand positioning is «classics of beer culture», which means that we are improving the culture of beer consumption.
That’s why visual identity reflects the variety of beer that the manufacturer brews. The main element is the gradient, that differs from golden to amber colors which gives a reference to different beer sorts.
- Agency/Creative: PG Brand Reforming
- Article Title: Brand for Local brewery Robim Good
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding Design Beer Brewery