Private Label wine often has a problem with credibility. The challenge was therefore to create a design that gives the feeling that this is a perfect wine that can compete with purchased wine brands. Moreover, the wines that belong to this product line are scattered throughout the wine shelf, so Albert Heijn had a desire to give them a recognizable appearance.
For this product line we have created a small story that makes all variants recognizable. A small blue bird, a wink to the brand colour of Albert Heijn, settles on a barely visible glass. This subdued cartoon of a curious bird that is always in a different shape, in a different manner by the glass, is sympathetic. The photographic image and the dark background contribute to the quality experience. It lets you dream away to a sultry summer evening or a cold winter evening by candlelight. So we have added quality and experience in a way that always subtly surprises.
- Agency/Creative: Millford
- Article Title: Birds Flying High by Millford
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Netherlands
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper