Berimbau is a Brazilian coffee roasted in Buenos Aires. With this simple identity, we wanted to go back to the core of the coffee experience. When you think about coffee it’s quite simple. It is a cup of tasty, energetic drink that cheers you up.
In this case, we wanted to piece together references such as famous Athos Bulcão patterns, and coffee beans symbols alongside modern interpretation. The final results can be seen across a wide range of elements, from packaging to posters, murals, and tote bags. The possibilities are endless.
- Agency/Creative: AltoCrew
- Article Title: Berimbau Cafe Visual Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Fabric, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper