The Polish Center for Interior Design is the organizer of interior design events and needed a visual identity appropriate for its sector.
We’ve worked with architects before and we know how important the company’s image in this industry is.
The logotype perfectly illustrates the name of the company, contains a lot of symbolism and its shape refers to Poland on the map. A line joining in the middle creates a 3D solid that is easily associated with architecture. Simple and classic colors give a universal effect and easily blends with many products.
- Agency/Creative: Belgrav
- Article Title: Belgrav Agency Builds Complete Visual Identity for Interior Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Logo design, Branding, architecture, industry, PCAW, Belgrav, Belgrav studio