Named and designed by the studio, Hywilde is range of wildly impossible liqueurs concocted by imaginative minds with unrealistic expectations for quality and taste. A brilliant and surreal experience crafted from 100% Arabica beans. The design concept was inspired by the product’s taste and distillation process which the client described as “wildy impossible.” Surreal scenic imagery juxtaposed with a modern approach to typography evokes the character of the product within.
“…concocted by imaginative minds with unrealistic expectations for quality and taste. A brilliant and surreal experience.”
All copywriting was written by the studio.
Printing produced in Canada by A1 Label & Print.
- Agency/Creative: Chad Michael Studio
- Article Title: A Wildly Impossible Range of New Liqueurs
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle