Eco Kitchenware is a brand that creates high-quality bamboo products for your kitchen. As a brand they want to make a difference in your daily living and our environment by creating eco-friendly, toxin-free kitchen utensils, that are manufactured from sustainable materials that are biodegradable, recyclable, and safely disposable. Their brand wants an all-around better world. Hence, a percentage of all their products’ proceeds are invested in micro loans to help aspiring entrepreneurs facing the challenges of poverty. They trusted us to design their new identity and packaging. We love to work on projects like this that want to improve the world.
It was a challenge to come up with a graphic identity that looks different from the rest of their category while maintaining a natural and eco-friendly look. We decided to create a modern, geometric look for the brand, that is distant from the organic graphics that predominate the brand’s niche. We designed a custom typography for their logotype and some simple illustrations for their packaging, as well as patterns that they can use in their communication.
We wanted to give their packaging design an organic and fresh appearance. It was also important for the design to look modern to resonate with its new brand identity. We choose a color palette of green and blue tones that is different from the traditional all-green palettes of its niche. One plus for the brand was that the graphic quality of the packaging designs on Amazon tends to be very low, so having a custom high-end design for their packaging made the brand stand out in the marketplace.
- Agency/Creative: Design Etiquette
- Article Title: A Modern Brand Design for High-Quality Eco-Friendly Kitchen Utensils by Design Etiquette
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Costa Rica
- Agency/Creative City: Design Etiquette
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Sleeve
- Substrate: Wood
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: eco friendly, organic, bamboo products, design etiquette, ecology, costa rica, kitchen utensils, packaging design, brand identity,
Designer: Mariana Pacheco