Kula Health founder and Chiropractor, Dr. Laura Elliot, came to us with a vision for a holistic health destination that was more than a stereotypical “snap and crack” chiropractic.
The term “Kula” is Sanskrit for community and we wanted to give life to this through brand development.
Our challenge was to create a brand that embodies the meaning of “Kula”.
We developed a mark that incorporated 3 core elements (land/earth, sea, water, sky/sun).
The choice of green, natural colours avoided typical clinical approaches to chiropractors, creating a space that is welcoming and inspiring.
- Agency/Creative: DSR Branding
- Article Title: A Health Destination Brand That Celebrates Community Spirit
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Chiropractor, Health, Wellness, Massage, Naturopath, Brand Identity, Brand Design, Design Studio, Graphic Design, Brisbane Design,