Zena is a Rosé Syrah Wine that portrays the legacy of the Zara family in Brazil. The story of Salvatore Luigi Stefano Zara, who, crossing the Atlantic after World War II from the Maritime Republic of Genoa, arrives in industrial São Paulo.
All wines from Estancia Paraizo depict family stories, legends of the region or even local tales of its estate dating back more than 200 years. This time would be no different. His descendants put down roots in the Pampa Gaucho where they transform Italian art into wine with the fusion of the knowledge of the vibrant Mediterranean port, the contemporary metropolis and the tradition of the southern countryside. a colorful and inviting tribute to the matriarch of the family, here personified in a queen that symbolizes the victory of crossing the sea.
A label that offers light, refreshing and relaxed moments without losing elegance and quality. Anchored in a fantastical and colorful historical context, the texture and graphic style of the label seek to refer to the region of Italy, as if on a canvas.
Marine details such as shells, pearls and twilight colors inspired by different artistic techniques such as watercolors and frescoes, create the illusion that the wine is, in fact, a work of art portrayed through the ages.
Some curiosities about the project: The name Zena is an inspiration coming from a contraction of the word Genoa, in Ligurian nicknamed “Zena”.
The entire color palette selected for the project was based on the reddish color of the Syrah wine contained in the bottle.
- Agency/Creative: Holy Studio
- Article Title: Zena Syrah Rosé Wine Packaging Design by Holy Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Porto Alegre
- Market Region: North America, South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Mark, Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, wine packaging, packagin design, label design, alcoholic, beverage, rosé wine, rose wine
Creative Director: Erik Marchetti
Creative Director: Luis Felippe Cavalcanti
Photography: Moropolo & co
Retouch: Patricia Thiesen
Illustration: Maurício Hilgert