Brand and design agency Wonderstuff began working with Dr Nicolette Perry – pharmacognosist, author, and founder and director of BrainBalms – in 2017.
Nicolette wanted to bring to market a range of pulse-point, face and body oils containing plant extracts scientifically proven to be effective in helping people to feel calmer, more alert and to sleep well.
Together with Nicolette the team at Wonderstuff explored the market, where to position the products and what marketing materials would be needed.
Nicolette’s focus on both science and nature led the overall design approach to developing the brand identity, packaging and website. The products launched at the end of 2019 in shops and online.
“Wonderstuff created a superb brand for my product to connect with my target market,” commented Nicolette. “There is no way the product would have looked this good without their expertise. Feedback from retailers and customers has proven that the packaging is spot on.”
Wonderstuff is working with Nicolette to develop the range further in 2020.
- Agency/Creative: Wonderstuff
- Article Title: Wonderstuff Brings New Life to the BrainBalms Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle