Where the sea and the mountains meet
Tayronaca is the brand under which Grupo Tap commercializes premium roasted coffee at the international level. Its farming is done by the Arhuaco Indians established at the Sierra Nevada de Santamarta located in the north of Colombia.
The intention of the redesign was to simplify and synthesize the geographical characteristics of the Sierra Nevada to improve the applicability of the brand, contrasting its refinement with a visual system of organic forms and images of the region that not only build an identifiable language in its applications and packaging but also highlight and dignify the indigenous tradition and the importance of the social and environmental work of the company.
The graphics establish a direct relationship with the geographical origin of the brand, but its characteristics such as color, style and typography, evolved according to the applicability, recognition and identification of its products.
- Agency/Creative: VorticeEstudio
- Article Title: VorticeEstudio Creates Branding and Packaging Design For Tayronaca Coffee Roasters
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Agency/Creative City: Vórtice Estudio
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Branding, Packaging Design, Web Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: coffee brand, coffee packaging, Colombia, Coffee roasters, Branding, Craft, Native
Creative Director: Javier Casallas
Graphic Director: Mayra Castillo