Wowly is a hamburger restaurant born in Fortaleza, Ceará state, whose main mission is to promote delicious and pleasurable experiences to each of its customers, either through its handmade burgers, or the excellent brand experience provided by the good service and the light and casual communication.
The brand is currently preparing for its expansion, crossing the Atlantic towards Portugal.
After an in-depth process and mapping of the brand essence with the client, we defined the main attributes that distinguish Wowly from other hamburger restaurants and reached the main goal of the project:
– Visually communicate the essence of a brand that, besides selling hamburgers, wants to provide unforgettable experiences and surprise its customers with every bite.
– Reflect the warm and cheerful atmosphere of the brand, both in its physical space and in delivery through its packaging.
As a result of this process, a logo was developed, in which each letter was uniquely designed to make the logo more fun and “out of the box” due to its irregular arrangement; communicating to the public the essence of a brand that is cheerful, casual, innovative and different from others in the market.
All of this, along with the color palette and the identity elements created exclusively for the brand, as shown below, contributed to the creation of a young and lighthearted visual identity, that also reflects all the quality that exists not only in its products, but also in the brand experience as a whole.
- Agency/Creative: Caio Costa Design
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Wowly Burger by Caio Costa
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Fortaleza
- Market Region: Europe, South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Branding, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Burger, Restaurant, Hamburguer restaurant, Branding, Restaurant logo, Burger Logo, Logotype, Visual Brand, Visual Identity
Designer and Creative Director: Caio Costa