The Tuki Studio is a collaborative studio, where you have all the structure and equipment of a professional studio at your disposal to do your own projects or work collaboratively. The company seeks to impact artists from different areas: audiovisual producers, videographers, photographers, designers, illustrators, and animators.
Tuki is a creative community, where everyone has their individuality, but together they form a family. Therefore, we try to create a parallel with the toucans, who call attention to themselves, leave the nest to do their chores, but return to the nests to complete themselves as a family, and it is this concept that we try to express in each piece: das visits to online material.
After establishing the logo symbol, we created variations of Tukis, with different poses, colors, and shapes. And this diversity of Tukis forms a unity, following our concept: We are unique, and we have our individual expressions, but we are also a set, and this enhances our expression!
We took this idea to build a set of Patterns with Tukis of different shapes and colors. This allowed us to create several prints and play with shapes a lot.
- Agency/Creative: Estudio Leo Tavares
- Article Title: Visual Identity for Tuki Studio by Estudio Leo Tavares
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Identity System, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: Coworking, collaboration, Toucan, studio, work space, audiovisual, producers, start up