Pop Up Sarajevo is 3-day design festival for art and design students and young creative professionals in BiH, and it is initialized by students of Graphic design department at Academy of Fine Arts in Sarajevo. Students have been organising this festival since 2015 and developed valuable know-how in event organisation. Academy of Fine Arts Sarajevo is also supporting POP UP with idea to create an event that would bring together local, regional and international artists, designers, illustrators, creative individuals and students of the Academy. Young designers and artists want to learn from the best in the field, listen to the stories about their career paths, about their work process, what inspires and drives them.
Festival is designed in a way that benefits both students and invited lecturers. Students bring in their energy, thirst for knowledge and enthusiasm. Lecturers have an opportunity to present themselves and their work, meet their peers, hold a workshop, and possibly inspire and motivate young people to pursue their dreams and ambitions and create better career path. POP UP Sarajevo lasts three days and is divided into these separate activities: Lectures, Workshops, PechaKucha Presentations, Exhibitions.
Visual Identity for the 05th Jubilee POP UP Sarajevo Design Festival makes a series of 5 posters that symbolize the design process. Renaissance sculptures, with which the identity is inspired, react with their expressions to a certain step in the design process. Visit Website www.popup.ba
- Agency/Creative: Ahmet Prošić
- Article Title: Visual Identity for POP UP Sarajevo Students Festival of Design & Visual Communication
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Festival, PUP UP, Design, Visual Communication, Branding, Visual Identity, Event, Public, Graphic Design, Sculpture, Cultural, Brand Identity, Advertising, Brand Creation, Community,Lecture,Workshops, Academy of Fine Arts, Exhibitions,