Visual Identity & Editorial Design for ‘ SQUARE AVENUE ‘ Residential Development. Inspired by Cairo’s neighborhoods living identity.
Challenge : Since the trend of gated communities has lead to gradual extinction of cairo’s neighborhoods’ soul. Our challenge was to revive this soul and reflect it in all design aspects : the brand’s identity and the architectural language that achieves residents’ needs and enhances social interaction.
Three traits were used to describe the residential compound — being homely, affordable & innovative.
- Agency/Creative: Nour Shourbagy
- Article Title: Visual Identity & Editorial Design for ‘SQUARE AVENUE’ Residential Development
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Saudi Arabia
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Real Estate, Residential Compound, Cairo’s Neighborhood, Brand Identity, Editorial Design, Map Design, Logo Design, Brand Strategy, Print Design