Customer ID: Vassiliadis’ family has been involved in beekeeping for three generations, since 1939. Its products are made of honey collected in Central & Western Macedonia, processed in Vassiliadis state of the art apiary in Florina, and packaged in a certified laboratory that guarantees purity and authenticity.
The Need: The company required a logo and a corporate identity that would capture quality, in a visual and clear-cut way that also favours export activities.
Inspiration in Action: Our goal was to create a simple and clean label, in accordance with the purity of Vassialidis’ products. We designed a “collectible” stamp, featuring a queen bee. The bee refers also to the customer’s name (queen = vasilissa, in Greek), while the stamp is symbol that takes us back in time, alluding to authenticity and tradition. The stamp changes its colour to indicate different honey varieties, under a solid brand identity that can be adapted to serve various marketing needs.
Beyond the actual packaging, products are enclosed in soft, velvety pouches that protect them from sun exposure while hinting at their content’s high value.
- Design Agency: Sowl Creative Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Vasiliadis Honey
- Brand / Project Name: Vasiliadis Honey
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Case, Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Fabric, Glass, Metal, Wood