The Edison Agency has designed a new brand identity for The Arnott’s Group — acknowledging the business’ unique Australian heritage while dynamically transforming its presence into the future across Asia Pacific. For the new Arnott’s Group CEO George Zoghbi it is a strong foundation for future growth and also a reflection on the company’s legacy as one of Australia’s oldest and most trusted brands.
Challenge: Build a new identity that pays homage to the past but unites the family of leading consumers brands under a single corporate umbrella
Lead with the iconic red from the consumer brand and maintain Arnold the parrot in some form. Create a solution that creates the foundation for future growth and also a reflection on the company’s legacy as one of Australia’s oldest and most trusted brands.
Solution: The new identity system is proud and bold, fitting for a business with a strong commitment to sustainability, equality and diversity – the logo a symbol that captures genuine intent for positive change and celebrates over a century of hard work and innovation. The Arnott’s Group desired to mark a new chapter in the business with an identity that reflected the businesses strategy to build a progressive multi-national consumer food business across Asia-Pacific. The Edison Agency carefully reviewed the existing corporate brand, looking at its tone of voice, design application and continuity across all touch-points internally and externally. The outcomes of which seeded the identity strategy – one built from the foundation of emotional and legacy but with a focus on diversity and unity brought by the current and future portfolio of leading food brands.
- Agency/Creative: The Edison Agency
- Article Title: Uniting a Family of Brands Under a Single Corporate Identity System
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Corporate Identity, Arnott's, Brand Identity, Branding, Identity System, Graphic Design, Brand Design