Dermica is the vegan skin care range for Norway’s largest pharmacy chain Apotek1, and Goods has helped with strategy, identity and packaging design for the newly rebranded and restructured range consisting of over 80 products.
The new packaging features biobased plastics in tubes and bottles and more refill solutions (reduces plastic by 80%). Transparent plastics has been chosen where possible as it is the easiest and most valuable plastic after recycling, and to highlight the natural ingredients of Dermica.
The Dermica Sensitive and Baby ranges are certified by Nordic Swan Ecolabel and Asthma Allergy Nordic. All Dermica products are available online and in Apotek1’s 400 stores nationwide in Norway.
- Agency/Creative: Goods
- Article Title: The Dermica Vegan Skincare is Inspired by the Gradient
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Norway
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Pouch, Tube
- Substrate: Plastic